To start the migration procedures and obtain the provisional Residence card you will need the following documents:
1. Document with which you enter the country. Passport. You will enter as a Tourist not as Business.
2. Visa for those nationalities that require it.
3. Certificate of Vaccination Scheme in force in your country.
4. Health Card issued in Uruguay.
5. A passport photo
6. Criminal Record Certificate (from the country of origin and where you and your family lived for the last 5 years), duly legalized and translated if applicable. Children only from 18 years onwards.
7. Birth certificate 8. Marriage, divorce, death certificate. What corresponds
9. Livelihoods that demonstrate that you can be sustained in Uruguay. This document can be presented later on, once you have a job or have open a business.
All documents will have to be apostilled. In case they cannot be apostilled because your country is not part of the Hague Apostille protocol, it will have to be certified by the institution that originated the document and by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your country
04.05 | 13:31
Nice receiving your lovely message.
This videos some I have done it, others my brother who has a Chacra.
All this is real Farmland living.
Send me a mail to andres.adonai@gmail
01.05 | 13:10
who did the videos ? they are so sweet! we love nature and harmony and we will love to live in a "still human country", what does it take to expat and live in Uruguay?
13.08 | 12:18
Hello.. I love your videos. I will like to come to Uruguay. How can you be of assistance and what does it entail? I presently reside in Nigeria(Africa) and we have Uruguay embassy here.Thanks